Due to new Covid-19 measures that took effect on September 30 2020, it is necessary to make a reservation.
Nieuwe Vide uses the Protocol for the protection and safety of employees and visitors for presentation institutions drawn up by De Zaak Nu. In the context of these guidelines, we ask visitors to take into account the following measures:
- All visitors keep 1.5 meters apart, except for people who belong to the same household.
- We urgently ask visitors to wear a facemask.
- Visitors provide their contact details upon entry, and state that they have no health complaints that may be related to Covid-19. Visitors cannot be admitted without this registration.
- A maximum of 6 visitors can be present in the exhibition space at the same time.
- The toilets for visitors are unfortunately closed, we ask for your understanding.
- Follow directions from staff and volunteers.
- Come if possible with your own transport.
In addition, the general guidelines of RIVM apply:
- Stay home with complaints.
- Wash your hands regularly with soap.
- Cough and sneeze in your elbow.
Due to the measures surrounding Covid-19, a large part of our team currently works from home. That is why we are less available by phone. For questions you can contact us at email@example.com